Did you know? Periodontal disease is the most common clinical condition in cats and dogs — but don’t worry it’s preventable! Read on to learn about our dental care and recommended at-home care.
What To Do At The Vet
- Book a dental exam with your veterinarian at Kenmore Veterinary Hospital at least once per year.
- During this exam we will do a thorough cleaning and evaluation to check for early signs of problems.
What To Do At Home
- Try regular teeth brushing with a pet toothbrush and toothpaste or dental wipes.
- Give your pet dental treats or chews as rewards.
- Ask about dental-specific diets for cats or dogs.